Sunday, February 17, 2013

Carolina Herrera

Cia regazze, i'm back again! Sorry for the delay but I've been researching for new tendencies, it is the 50's style which as you already know I'm in love with, on this post i will focus just on dresses because in my opinion the dresses from Carolina Herrera are the best ones, the texture, the fabric used the color combination is just dazzling. 
Vintage and retro is the best combination , specially for spring  and I think that Carolina Herrera's new collection is awesome, it brings me back to the 60's, drinking coffee in an Italian terrace wearing cat-shaped glasses, can you picture it? 
I'm delighted with the floral prints, the shape and figure of the dresses which some are perfect for the day and for the night and I want you girls to check it out because if you are looking for that Parisian look you are on the right way.
Here I leave you the perfect combination for this flowered spring by Carolina Herrera. 












This dress is my preferential one, the flower prints used, the length , the cleavage... 

These dresses are celestial and just perfect, I wouldn't change anything from these dresses. 
Hope you ladies like this post, next week I'll bring you the newest developments on shoes! 

Love, Clau 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia!

    I think it's not a bad collection thou some clothes are unwearable (Nice but too flashy)!, and what's up with the models? It's not bloody california! Plus they ain't feeling the clothes.

    Good article, some good clothes but some not so wearable.

    Hope to hear more about you!(And hope you do more article on boys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous,

    I do agree with you, some of the dresses are very unwearable for the daily life, but this new collection is awesome even thou is not very wearable...
    which one is your favorite dress?
    i really appreciate that you like my fashion blog :)
    btw: more boys articles in a few weeks ;)
    Love, Clau

    ReplyDelete